Terms of reservation
The following Booking Terms become binding on both parties when the customer has made a booking.
The reservation is binding when the advance reservation fee has been paid by the due date stated in the confirmation receipt. Otherwise, the reservation can be considered as cancelled.
The pre-booking fee is 30% of the booking price, and it must be paid within 7 days of confirming the booking. The rest of the reservation price has to be paid by the due date or 1 month before the reservation begins unless otherwise agreed. However, invoices under 350 euros are usually sent in one batch.
If so agreed, the cottage rent can be paid in advance in several installments. In this case, the size of the installments and the due dates are agreed separately.
Unless otherwise agreed, the cottage is at your disposal from 16:00 on the day of arrival, and must be handed over by 12:00 on the day of departure.
Prices include value-added tax of 10%. We reserve the right to change prices.
Terms of cancellation
If the customer cancels the reservation:
The customer usually always has the option to postpone the vacation first. If the customer transfers his/ her/ their holiday themself and there is no corresponding cottage available at the time, the transfer can be made to a cabin with better equipment or to a more expensive time when the customer pays the difference. If a more modest cabin or a more affordable time is available, the transfer can be made, but the customer will not be refunded the difference from the more affordable price. If the customer has made a transfer and then later cancels the already transferred vacation, the cancellation will be processed according to the reservation conditions of the original reservation. The transfer is possible a couple of times and the transferred date must be within 12 months of the original reservation.
- Earlier than 34 days before the start of the stay, we will refund the pre-booking fee minus the cancellation fee of €35 + office costs of €25.
- Later than 34 days but no later than 21 days before the start of the stay, we will refund 50% of the advance booking fee, from which a cancellation fee of €35 + office costs of €25 will be deducted.
- Later than 21 days, but no later than 14 days before the start of the stay, we withhold the advance booking fee in full + a cancellation fee of 35 euros + office costs of 25 euros.
- Later than 14 days, but no later than 10 days before the start of the reservation, we withhold 50% of the total amount paid + a 35 euro cancellation fee + a 25 euro office fee. Later than 10 days before the start of the reservation, the full accommodation price will be charged.
- If the customer leaves in the middle of the vacation, the unused portion of the total amount paid will not be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled before the start of the rental, but due to a sudden accident, illness or death that happened to the customer or his next of kin after the reservation was made, the customer has the right to get back the price paid for the rental minus a cancellation fee of €35 and office costs of €25. In these cases, compensation for the paid service can be applied for through a possible travel insurance. The lessor must be notified of the incident immediately and an acceptable explanation must be presented, e.g. medical certificate. If the cancellation takes place after arriving at the accommodation or after the rental has already started, the price of the reservation will not be refunded.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO CORONA
Basically, our booking and cancellation conditions are followed in all reservations.
If the authorities impose an official operating or travel ban that prevents accommodation at our destination, we can move your reservation to another time. In the case in question, the reservation can also be canceled for the duration of the operating or travel ban at no cost.
If you have been exposed to the corona virus and you have been ordered to quarantine by the authorities and because of this you cannot use your accommodation reservation, we can, by presenting a doctor's certificate, move your reservation to another time. In this case, the reservation can also be canceled with a certificate from a doctor, nurse or other authority, minus cancellation costs of €60
If you suspect you have contracted a corona infection: contact the Pudasjärvi health center during office hours on +358 8 5875 6600
and outside of office hours to the Oulu region joint emergency call on +358 8 315 2655
ATEN MÖKIT OY'S RIGHT TO CANCEL THE BOOKING
If the customer does not pay by the due date, Aten Mökit Oy (company) has the right to cancel the reservation. If there is a force majeure, e.g. fire, water damage, etc. Aten Mökit Oy has the right to cancel the reservation. In this case, the liability is limited only to the amount paid by the customer and its return, and there is no obligation to offer a replacement object.
Aten mökit Oy is not responsible for damage caused by force majeure or other unforeseen reasons that Aten mökit Oy could not have prevented. Aten mökit Oy must notify the customer of the obstacle without delay and strive to act so that the damage suffered by the customer remains as small as possible.
Aten mökit is not obliged to compensate the customer for possible expenses or inconvenience caused by natural conditions, epidemics, moles or other animals, insects, unexpected weather changes, construction work on neighboring plots or interruptions in the water, electricity or TV network.
Being at the cottage
- Unless otherwise agreed, the holiday home is available from 16:00 and must be handed over by 12:00.
- The rent includes the cottage's electricity and water, objects in the cottage, furniture, dishes and etc. firewood, electricity for the car's engine heater and the right to use a boat in the summer, an ice permit to Kovalampi in the winter, starter rolls of toilet and paper towels, starter packs of garbage bags and washing-up liquid for the machine and hand.
- The price does not include bed linen or final cleaning. Linens can be brought with you or rented from Aten mökit Oy. You can do the final cleaning yourself or order it from Ate's cottages. The ordered final cleaning does not include washing the dishes and taking out the garbage, nor emptying the fireplace ash tray. In addition, the customer is required to hand over the accommodation object from the remnants of normal living, i.e. the furniture and other equipment in their places and intact.
- All our cabins are non-smoking inside. We charge the customer 300 euros for additional cleaning costs caused by smoking indoors.
- Aten mökit is not responsible for allergies caused by the previous customer's unauthorized smoking, smoky fireplace or animal dust, or detergents used/perfumes/detergents used by the previous customer, etc. problems to customers.
- If, after arriving at the cottage, you notice any deficiencies in e.g. the condition, cleanliness or safety of the apartment, contact the owner immediately so that the matter can be rectified. Complaints related to the cabin's cleanliness must be made immediately, but no later than two hours after check-in.
- The cottages have fire alarms and a hand fire extinguisher.
- For an arbitrarily emptied hand fire extinguisher, we charge the cleaning costs, the price of the fire extinguisher and any missed cabin rental costs in full.
- The number of people staying may not exceed the stated number of guests.
- Ate mökit is not responsible for the goods and objects stored and left in the customer's cabin.
- The use of portable hot tubs and hot tubs is prohibited due to the risk of water damage.
Electricity and hybrid car charging
Charging electricity for electric/hybrid cars is not included in the accommodation price. You should contact Aten Mökit Oy for charging.
The person who rented the cottage is obliged to compensate for damages caused intentionally or unintentionally to the accommodation or its movable property.
If the customer does not, despite the notice given by Aten Mökit Oy or its representative, stop causing disturbance or danger to those in the same or neighboring properties, Aten Mökit Oy or its representative has the right to cancel the reservation made by the customer immediately. The costs arising from all measures will be invoiced to the customer and the rental price paid will not be refunded.
Items left at the cottage
Aten Mökit Oy is not responsible for items left behind or lost in the cabin. You can inquire about them by email or phone. Found items are kept for a maximum of three months. If the customer wants the forgotten item to be sent by post, a 30-euro cash-on-delivery fee will be charged. This price includes searching for the product, packaging and shipping costs to the nearest postal service point. In addition, a package fee determined by the post office is charged, which is added to the cash on delivery payment.
Aten Mökit Oy
040 7654 202